30 January 2007

While I Was Out -- Oh Yeah!

Work continues to suck royally. In fact, I gotta run to the office for some all-night hot briefing action. Which is the only action I am going to get for a while, as my baby done left me, as of this past Saturday. (Awww.)

I would be emoting about it and such, being broken up about it and stuff, but this is a snark zone, which allows no room for sentimentalism, or emotions (other than gleeful derision), or statements designed to bucking oneself up (as in, "she doesn't know what she's missing," or "you won't be lonely forever--it is mathematically impossible"). Nope, no sadness here. No.... sadness.

[collapses on desk in deep, uncontrollable sobs]

Why?! Why do I have to endure this? What did I do wrong? WAAAAAA!

[/collapsing]

Oh, well. Back to the drawing board. Just like Barack Obama:



Of course, going back to the drawing board has its downfalls. People go back to the drawing board all the time with bright ideas, but it never seems to work out. Even if you try multiple times. (See, e.g., the last 2:41 of this clip.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'll spare you the treacle, but hey, you did say that you yourself weren't sure of things a while back, right (in re babies, leaving)? in that case, no sadness!