31 January 2007

The Meter -- See You Around, Molly

Well.... oh, screw it.

Me: 0. Let's see here. On Saturday, I get dumped. On Monday, a fellow lawyer throws me under the bus. On Tuesday, I lose my wallet. Wednesday consists of an all-nighter, partially taken up by cancelling credit cards and filling out police reports in the dead of a fucking cold night, and the rest taken up by drafting papers on a tight deadline, all while fighting off sleep like a punch-drunk boxer.

I'm not a Prozac guy, but that could really take the edge off. But, then again, pills aren't candy! No NO NO NO!



Joe Biden: 0. OK. Democratic candidates have to shut the fuck up for the next two months. Joe Biden had to open his mouth, and he's ruined it for the rest of you. Sorry.

[/snark]

Molly Ivins: 10. Damn it. May she and her whip-smart mind rest in peace.

No comments: